A delicious stir fry that is Gluten free!
Made with very few ingredients, ingredients that blend perfectly with each other!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper or more to taste
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 cup Paneer (Cottage cheese)
- Salt to taste
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons water
How to make it:
- Combine water with crushed red pepper, crushed black pepper in a small bowl & Keep it aside.
- Cut Paneer into 1/2-inch cubes. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the Paneer to the hot oil and cook until golden brown, or for 3-4 minutes.
- Gently cook it, stirring occasionally, until browned all over, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Transfer the Paneer to a plate.
- Add 1 spoon oil, garlic and ginger; cook well, about 30 seconds.
- Now, Add broccoli; cover and cook, stirring occasionally until tender-crisp, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add the crushed pepper mix & salt to the broccoli & mix well.
- Add the Paneer to the spiced broccoli; toss to combine with the broccoli and mix well.
- serve Hot & enjoy …
Eat healthy & Stay fit!