Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Chocolate Banana Smoothie is an amazing smoothie that can be had as a snack or a meal if you are a Gastroparesis patient. One drink that gives you the energy you need, and it tastes super delicious
I feel it’s one of the best breakfast smoothies . Make it with Non-dairy milk or normal dairy based milk the Chocolate Banana Smoothie is going to taste flavorsome…
- 1 Frozen banana
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 tsp coconut sugar ( you can use sweetner of your choice)
- 1 cup of Milk of your choice
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate flakes sprinkles
- Put the frozen banana, cocoa powder, ice cubes and milk in an electric blender. ( I used Almond milk for my Chocolate Banana Smoothie.
- Blend it until all the ingredients are smooth and its all blended well.
- Pour into 1 tall glass
- Top it with chocolate flakes.
Your Chocolate Banana Smoothie is ready to drink and enjoy