It’s one of those quick and easy recipes, I often eat for lunch…🍛 Classic Indian yogurt accompaniment, that I rather use as a meal!😇
Well, that’s how it is, when you eat like an ant 😜
It’s healthy, gluten free, guilt free, It’s soft and semi solid, making it apt for me to eat with gastroparesis… Won’t hamper with celiac… 😏
It’s easy to make and no cooking needed.. yogurt is best to feed my gut much needed probiotics, helping achieve healthy & good gut flora!
Rich in protein as yogurt has protein while Boondi is made with chickpea flour, which is an excellent source of protein as well!🥢
Let’s make some delicious Dahi Boondi
- Greek Yogurt (hung curd) (Dahi)- 1 cup
- Boondi – 1/2 cup
- Salt- to taste
- Red chili powder- 1/4 TSP
- Black salt- 1/2 TSP
- Black pepper powder- 1/2 TSP
- Sugar- a pinch
- Cilantro- for garnish (optional)
- Take a cup of Greek yogurt or Dahi (hung curd- without water) in a bowl and blend it well with a spoon. Remove lumps if any.
- Follow this step if you face problems with fats,
- “In another bowl, take some water and put the boondi in the water for a minute. Stain it and keep it aside. This helps remove excess oil making it healthy and less fats”,
- if you are ok with fats then use Boondi as it is and jump to step
- In the bowl with Greek yogurt add all the spices, salt & sugar. Mix well.
- Add the boondi to the yogurt mixture, keep in the refrigerator to chill for 3o mins.
- Dahi boondi is ready to serve! Garnish with chopped cilantro.
“Eat it chilled & enjoy healthy delicious Dahi Boondi”