Potato & Moringa Sabzi
Now, who doesn’t love potatoes?
Well, we all do right!
Specially after having is gastroparesis potatoes were one of the best options I could eat.
Anyway, it is my favourite vegetable since I was a kid… I always feel that nothing can go wrong with cooking when we have potatoes involved in the recipe.
That’s one of the major ingredient in this recipe, the other superfood we have in the recipe is Moringa!
Yes! It’s full of antiinflammatory properties and so good for our overall health…
I will have a special blog post about Moringa & its health benefits…
Well, back to the Potato & Moringa Sabzi, it is a vegetable that is made using Moringa & potatoes as the main ingredients. The dish is cooked in very few spices and you will love cooking it and eating it.
Potato & Moringa Sabzi is full of nutrients and very healthy, you can have it with steamed rice or with corn tortilla.
I love it as it is, or with some rice!
Well the dish is vegan, gluten free, gastroparesis friendly, grain free, gut healthy too!
- 2 large potatoes (chopped into small pieces)
- 250 GM- Moringa ( chopped in 2 inch small pieces)
- Salt – to taste
- 1 tsp- Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp – Turmeric
- 2 – green chillies (chopped)
- 1 tsp – Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp- paprika powder
- 2 tsp- Olive Oil
- 1 cup- water
How to make it:
- In a non stick saucepan take two spoons of olive oil and at the cumin seeds, Turmeric and chop green chillies to it.
- Once Cumin seeds start crackling, add Garam Masala powder and Paprika powder in the pan.
- Add the chopped Moringa and potatoes to the masala mix and stir them up.
- Add 1 cup water in the pan & salt to taste.
- Simmer the vegetable for 15 mins with lid on.
- Potatoes and Moringa Sabzi is ready to serve.
- Serve it with rice or just eat it by itself.
“Get the whole food benefit with moringa added to your meals with this recipe & many more to come”