Stress Worsens It All
“Stress Worsens It All!”, Please don’t stress out, everything will be OK.
Just hang on!
These lines sound familiar, right! Don’t they? Yes! For I know every chronic illness patient hears these lines endless number of time, everyday almost.
Someone might feel, Hell, I am in pain & nothing is working right & you say don’t stress out!
I know it sounds way more irritating than one can imagine, it’s like expecting a dog not to bark or a chameleon not to change color in accordance with the object it’s on!
Well, I am a chronic illness patient with basket full of Autoimmune disorders & I stress out on the smallest possible thing too.
Nevertheless, I would say that myself that “PEASE, DON’T STRESS OUT!”, I am trying to remove all stresses off my life too. Yes! Because I realized it with my own experience that Stress Worsens It All!
The pain, the symptoms, the reactions, everything!
Autoimmune Disorders & effects of stress!
Almost all autoimmune diseases are linked to stress in one way or the other & drilily you are stressed out automatically when you suffer from autoimmune diseases.
I have some diseases that are affected by stress :
Stress and autoimmune connection!
- Lupus: In lupus patients, not only stress causes fatigue as well as it leads to lack of well-being.
- It can cause reactivation of disease. Hence, stress can lead to lupus flare ups.
- #We must remember psychological stress as well as illness travel in the same brain pathways, this can result in an inevitable cycle in all the Autoimmune Disorders.
- Gastroparesis: In patients with gastroparesis, stress can cause not only vomiting and nausea.
- But it can also cause further delayed stomach emptying. After all gut is your second brain.
- Anatomy Ecosystem Imbalance: Stress affects all, the endocrine system, immune system, pituitary glands & hormones, the Vagus nerve!
“That’s when comes the real deal to look into things that stress you out and eliminate them, however hard choice it is!”
- Eliminate every person who is source of negative energy for you; you don’t need demotivators.
- Never plan ahead.
- Never give up
- Stop thinking negative or about your disease
- Eliminate possessed food & extra sugar / salt out of your diet.
- Stay away from people who pull you down or those who make you feel worse.
Concentrate & Practice the following; it helps reduce stress.
- Be around people with positive vibes, people who motivate you & push you forward in life 😇
- Love yourself. Yes! First thing,accept as you are & love yourself. 💗
- Speak & write affirmations; you won’t even know when it changes your life! In a positive way😉
- Eat Healthy & clean food. It does miracles!💖
- Always maintain positive attitude and thoughts. Nevertheless, it’s hard at times but keep doing it… 😇
- Act according to your health at present, if not well or fatigued, rest & do whatever you can! 😇🤓. Be proud of whatever you could do even if it was just getting off the bed & taking shower. 😍
Cherish yourself & love yourself! It will not only remove stress, it will make you feel happy & healthier!